Find Your Expert
Linda O. Integrative Health & Wellness Coach, Yoga Expert
As an Integrative Health Coach, I implement whole person health. I have been able to teach healthy tips and mindful techniques to hundreds of people through one-on-one coaching, workshops and motivational talks so they can live their most fulfilling life by establishing rituals to reduce stress, be playful, vibrant and free. My clients describe me as inspirational, loving and empowering. Small changes create big and everlasting results.
Over the years I have been fortunate to have many diverse educational experiences, which have enlarged my perspective on health, healing and well being. As a coach, I help people embody new ways of being so that they can respond to life in more competent, creative and meaningful ways.
I have worked with a wide variety of clients including business owners and executives, olympic athletes, teachers, corporations, school districts, charity leagues, and individuals from many different walks of life. I have also worked both in corporate settings as well as individualized, personal settings.
Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- American Council in Sports Medicine
- AJI Network’s 2-year Business Professional Certification (SPC-T)
- Coach U’s Advanced Coaching Program (ACP)
- Tara Brach and Jack Kornfield’s Power of Awareness Training
- Institute of Integrative Nutrition, Health Coach certification
- RYT- 200hr The Yoga Company
- Continuing Education: Elena Brower SIMPLIFY course
- Somatics in Action – encompasses postural and movement evaluation, communication and guidance through touch and words
- The Power of Touch – an innovative process for deepening relationship with body
- Do What You Love For Your Life – Beth Kempton
- Beautiful Life Lab – a one year coaching system for strengthening your ability to focus + create in flow state